Goodplanr digital planner
- 2018-2019 academic mid year version
- Start from June 2018 to July 2019
- Total 14 months, over 600 pages and 6000 links with smooth navigation system
This is a professionally designed digital planner / diary in PDF format that is optimized to be used on any PDF-annotation app (we recommend GoodNotes with iPad, but it also works smoothly on Notability, Noteshelf 2 and Windows tablet.)
What you will get:
A 2018-2019 mid year dated planner in PDF format with over 600 pages and 6000 links, including:
- Smooth navigation system which you could freely navigate between monthly, weekly and daily plans.
- Yearly calendar for 2018 and 2019 (2 pages)
- Yearly plan overview for 2018 and 2019 (8 pages)
- Monthly plan: 14 dated monthly spread (Jul 2018 - June 2019 with bonus Jun 2018 and Jul 2019, total 28 pages)
- Weekly plan: 60 fully dated weeks (with bonus Jun 2018 & Jul 2019 weeks, total 120+ pages)
- Daily plan: 365 fully dated pages with inspirational quotes on every spread, total 365 pages - with 61 bonus pages of June 2018 & July 2019 )
- Bonus page: grid note pages, dot note pages, blank note pages and lined note pages. (you could duplicate these pages as many as you want and place them wherever you like inside the planner without breaking the links and navigation system)
Works well with the following apps:
You could also add 6 custom tabs for your planner and we will name them for you so that they will appear on all 600+ pages throughout the planner. Please visit our add on section.
Graphic Design - Very simple and minimal
The whole planner is based on a grid system with 1 pixel thin light grey line. It was all created in a professional design software for precise position with the best use of typography. Everything falls into this grid system so you will found the harmony throughout the whole planner.
I have also choose a very subtle color scheme for all graphic elements. You could simply ignore the markings (e.g. time stamp) if you believe its not important.
Small file size and lightweight:
Everything is done on professional desktop publishing software and in vector format* (instead of photoshop pixel format which most of other planners are ) so the file size of the planner* is extremely small - less than 1.2mb. The planner could be run faster even with lots of digital stickers and on older iPad models.
*except the planner cover
This fully dated planner / diary is taking advantage of the digital planner nature: slim and light weight even its over 600 pages!
6 months on each spread with to do list and note space.
One month on each spread with USA public holiday (please contact me If you want holiday for other countries) and note space. You could easily switch to daily pages (by clicking the day number) and weekly pages (by clicking the small grey box week number)
One week on each spread with time stamp, to do list and mini calendar.
Easily goes to daily pages by clicking the daily number.
Daily plan / Diary:
Features time stamp (or without stamp), grid line style or lined style, weather log, mini calendar, to do list, curated inspirational quotes and meal log.
Easily switch back to weekly pages by clicking the week number.
Navigation and working tabs:
Every page is an index page, i.e., you could navigate to any weekly page, daily page or monthly page within them.
At the right side of every spread you could easily jump to other monthly index page with a single click on the tabs. This is a very efficient navigation system even there is more than 600 pages.
At the top left hand corner you could easily jump to yearly plan overview; at the bottom left corner there are links to blank note pages.
This is an instant download digital product and all sales are final.
File sharing, reselling or claiming the PDF files as your own is not permitted.
Dates of Family Birthdays
Events / Parties / Vacations
Goals / Bucket List
Social Media Posts
Pet Meds / Vet Visits
Rent / Mortgage
Mobile Phone Bill
Daily Steps Walked
Meal Ideas / Plans / logs
Medication / Vitamins