Goodplanr Xen digital planner
- Achieve planner peace by using the brain dump method
- Brain dump zone on both monthly and weekly plan
- Horizontal yearly plan page - perfect for planning big projects
- Monday start - Monthly and weekly pages included
- 4 custom sections and 4 extra note pages
- Start from July 2019 to June 2020
- Total 12 months, 77 pages with smooth navigation system
Introducing the Xen digital planner from Goodplanr - a new planner design that helps you achieve planner peace by using the brain dump method.
What is a Brain Dump?
A brain dump is literally getting all of your thoughts and to-do’s out of your brain and onto the planner.
It’s a disorganised list of all of the thoughts racing around your head.
Steps for using brain dump Xen planner:
Step 1 - DUMP
Write out all of the thoughts swirling around your head at the brain dump area (on both monthly and weekly pages)
Step 2 - ORGANISE & PRIORITISE
Break down all the thoughts into to do's / tasks - at a manageable size in the next zone. You can separate them into different categories or priorities.
Step 3 - UTILISE
Put all those tasks / appointments onto your monthly plan / weekly plan and complete them.
A set of 4 extra section is provided. They are blank so you can label them yourself.
Also 4 bonus note pages are provided: Grid, lined, dot grid and blank sketch pages.
Dates of Family Birthdays
Events / Parties / Vacations
Goals / Bucket List
Social Media Posts
Pet Meds / Vet Visits
Rent / Mortgage
Mobile Phone Bill
Daily Steps Walked
Meal Ideas / Plans / logs
Medication / Vitamins